- 18-Jun-2013 to 10-Jul-2013 (CST)
- Human Resources
- Perham, MN, USA
- Full Time
If you are looking for a fast-paced, positive environment to grow your Human Resources career, this is it! Our Staffing Professional will lead staffing initiatives and processes to assure engagement of the best possible employee-owners. S/he will use her/his creativity to develop effective recruiting techniques, in-depth screening methods, interviewing practices, positive approaches to applicant communication, and assist with developing and implementing proactive HR strategies.
As an employee-owned company, Arvig is the largest independently-owned telecommunications company in Minnesota and the 17th largest telecommunications company in the nation. With 600 employees in five states and growing, our company can provide tremendous opportunities for professional development in Human Resources.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive, positive individual who naturally enjoys people and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In addition, we prefer the following:
- AAS degree in Human Resources
- Two or more years of staffing/HR experience
- Knowledge or experience with affirmative action plan tracking and reporting
- Knowledge or experience with screening assessments
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, relational databases, and web site posting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel occasionally overnight
- BS degree in HR or related field a plus
- PHR certification is a plus
Our company offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and an excellent benefits package. PLUS, you can live your vacation at the lake! We are located in the heart of lakes country with 411 lakes nearby offering a quality life experience for everyone.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!